All JobsWhether you are looking to climb the ladder, relocate, change career, or simply redress that elusive work life balance, contact Connect. From admin to accountancy, sales to secretarial; we offer access to admin and commercial jobs across the board and across the country. This section allows you to search and browse current jobs. We advise that you also upload your CV so that we can contact you with details of any future vacancies which may be of interest to you.
Quantity Surveyors x 4 (PQS) - Dublin
Our Client is a Construction consultancy firm specialising in cost management, estimation and the delivery of Construction Projects and are seeking a Qualified Quantity Surveyor to join their team
Currently there are multiple Vacancies available in their QS Department. They are seeking all qualified candidates with all levels of experience. PQS Background is ideal and will be beneficial to the successful applicant.
- 2 x PQS : 2+ years post graduate experience (Contract or PQS background)
- 2 x Senior PQS : 7+ years experience, ideally PQS background, experience of leading a team and mentors junior PQS's.
The successful candidates will carry out professional quantity surveying services & other consulting services for construction projects.
- Commercial developments
- Office fit-outs
- Retail projects
- Healthcare facilities
- Government & urban projects
The successful candidate:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Client focus and strong client relationship management skills
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements
- Excellent communication and PC skills, strong attention to detail, capable of managing
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to prepare cost analysis
- CostX experience preferred however not essential
Benefits will include:
- The opportunity to join a growing company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent career prospects and professional development
- Opportunity to work on some leading projects in Ireland
- Attractive salary package & benefits package
- Our client invests in their people and their continuing professional development - supporting employees to complete their Chartership or Masters.