Connect Recruitment was established in 2004 and quickly became the labour hire agency of choice for jobseekers and employers across Ireland. Today, Connect has a very large and active candidate pool and supplies staff and recruitment solutions to companies nationwide across a range of sectors.
We offer both short and long term solutions; from temporary shifts needed to meet a deadline or cover busy periods, through to long-term placements and sole supplier retained contracts.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Construction Labour Sales Manager who will specialise in dealing with existing and new construction clients on site on a daily basis. This position is fully field based, with great opportunities to grow with this aggressive company.
The job will involve furthering the profile of the company on site and ultimately increasing sales through adding new clients to the existing client bank. All sales tools are provided to allow you to focus on identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities with construction clients across Ireland.
Candidates coming from a sales professional background who can demonstrate a proven track record of success, or ideally someone form a customer service background or experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but not a prerequisite as full training will be provided. Knowledge of construction is not essential but advantageous.
You will be confident in your ability to sell and generate new business, whilst also being able to develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients. The candidate must also be a strong team player, with the interest of the company at heart.
We are looking for an individual who is driven, enthusiastic, and target focused that is eager to develop their career with an exciting and ambitious company
To be considered you will need the following:
- Proven experience of working to and achieving targets
- Go getter attitude while being self-confident
- A sales background is a benefit but not essential
- Construction background is a benefit but not essential.
- Ambitious and hungry for success
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload along with meeting new clients and candidates
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Third level qualification
- Full clean driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position please email your CV directly to the email address above or call Adrianna on 043 333 1600 for a confidential chat.