Our Client, an accountancy firm based in Longford are looking to hire a qualified accountant to join their expanding team.
- You will need to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to deliver a top-quality customer service.
- If you are seeking a challenging role with a genuine long-term ambition for career progression, this role is ideal for you.
- You will need to be energetic and a good problem-solver with excellent time management skills.
- Planning and completion of audit assignments
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and management reports
- Supervision and mentoring of junior staff
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Accounts preparation for audit exempt companies
The ideal candidate
- A professional qualification from one of the registered accountancy bodies.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight timelines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of computer packages.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact Daniel Phillips on 087-4392889 or Daniel@connectrecruit.ie to find out more.