We are currently looking for a qualified accountant with experience in practice for a full-time permanent position in Longford.
Our client is a leading accountancy practice based in Longford who provide full accounting, payroll, bookkeeping, tax services and business advice to a wide range of clients from a range of sectors. In line with continued growth, they are seeking an Accountant with tax experience to join the team in Longford.
- Prepare/review annual accounts, income and corporation tax computations
- Prepare/review revenue and companies office returns
- Support the successful completion of business plans and cash flow projections
- Assist with the training of junior staff
- Take part in ad-hoc projects
- Management of staff, monitoring of workflow and delegation of work
- Preparation of financial statements, management accounts, financial projections, business plans
- Meeting with clients, dealing with revenue audits
- Preparation of revenue returns including Corporation Tax, Income Tax, VAT, RCT, PAYE etc.
- Preperation of returns for CRO, company secretarial work
The ideal candidate
- A professional qualification from one of the registered accountancy bodies
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight timelines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of computer packages