Civil Project Manager
Connect Recruitments Client are a large-scale civils construction company based in the UK.
With the expansion of the company into other locations including Ireland they are seeking experienced project managers for the UK at present.
Reporting to the Project Director, overseeing site managers, and taking full responsibility for the safe, timelyexecution of the works in accordance with the budgetary, programme and quality requirements.
- Duties - Responsibilities include:
· Bulk earthworks experience on a large scale.
· Familiar with the NEC form of contract.
· Proven track record leading a team of people to deliver the contract including Engineers, QS dept., works managers, site managers, foremen & administration staff.
· Report weekly on spend versus value.
· Control large numbers of plant and materials.
· Weekly update of the clause 32 program.
· Manage change to the scope of works, early warnings, compensation events, PMI’s.
· Weekly lookaheads of materials, fuel, plant machinery and labour requirements.
· Risk reduction meetings/register.
· Client meetings.
· Quality registers.
· Health & Safety awareness.
· Environmental control awareness.
· Have the knowledge and experience to make decisions quickly and decisively.
· Degree in Civil Engineering or
· 10+ years’ experience, 5+ experience in a
Attractive Salary to be agreed, plus benefits, including a car, accommodation, quarterly bonus, phone, laptop, flights. PAYE or Self-Employed Packages available.
Kevin O’Donnell on 087-175 7705