Our client is a leading manufacturing business providing premium service to clients globally. The Engineering Manager is a key role within leadership team and will be responsible for electrical, mechanical and civil engineering functions within a global world class manufacturing environment.
- You will be the principal point of contact on all engineering-related matters and to provide expertise and advice in all aspects
- Deliver a quality multi-discipline engineering service, so that multi-discipline engineering delivery is consistently to scope, time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for team of 30+ people, across, toolmaker, technicians, fitters, facilities & maintenance
- Input own professional expertise to projects as necessary through reviews etc, to ensure consistent delivery of best quality product.
- Assisting in managing of projects from Initial enquiry through to production.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety regulations are adhered to by all employees within
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in an engineering related subject
- Strong understanding of Automotive Industry and its associated processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP etc
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadline.