Our Longford based client, a leading company in the Medical Device industry are currently transferring to a new ERP system and are looking for a candidate who can become a part of the core implementation team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the implementation of the ERP system across the business with a focus on stock management & production modules
- Ensure that all relevant staff are trained on the system
- Ensuring stock transactions are completed routinely and stock takes are completed efficiently
- Monitoring the ERP database to keep track of all company inventory & stock movements
- Support Management & Production in improving operations and resolving issues as they arise
- Develop expertise and knowledge in the ERP System to ensure consistent delivery of service
The ideal Candidate
- Previous experience implementing or using an ERP system across the business.
- Previous experience managing implementation projects in a manufacturing company
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing and Distribution principles and systems
- Experience with Bills of Materials, Work Orders, and Material Requirements Planning is preferred
If you are interested in this position, apply below or contact Daniel Phillips on 087-4392889.