Our client, a growing business in Longford, is currently looking for a Field Sales Representative to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be highly target driven with strong experience working within sales, preferably with customers in the manufacturing and construction industry. The successful candidate will join our existing sales team for support as they develop their knowledge of the industry.
• Contact previously established contacts generating new business leads.
• Conduct site surveys pre pricing, on site visits while works are ongoing and post work follow up.
• Price works in accordance with company pricing standard.
• Communicate information to operations team providing all job information.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Hybrid role between field (90%) and office (10%)
• High on Road Sale call rate targeting customer base in target area (Galway, Mayo, Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon)
• Demonstrate established contacts within the pharmaceutical, manufacturing, construction, and hospitality sectors.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• CRM (Salesforce) is desirable.
• Full clean driver licence.
• Team player, driven by team success.
• Well presented as you will be the customer facing representative for the company.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact Daniel on 087-4392889 to find out more.