Our client, a food manufacturing company, are currently looking for an IT Support Technician to join their growing team at their production facility in Meath.
The successful candidate be responsible for 1st level support within the production facilities. They will also liaise with several internal and external parties to address and resolve issues in a timely manner. The working hours are Monday - Friday 7:30-16:30. The candidate will also need to be on call on a rota basis outside normal working hours. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with career progression opportunities.
- provide 1st level day to day technical support to a dynamic office and production enviroments.
- provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software and in-house applications
- deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional always
- working as part of a larger group wide team, you will work both individual and group targets
- provide excellent customer technical support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case
- take ownership of and manage incidents through to resolution
- liaise with various internal departments to resolve customer queries and complaints
- log support information and actions to the relevant database/system
the ideal candidate
- third level qualification in field of IT
- 1+ years of experience in a technical support environment required
- excellent working knowledge of desktop operating systems
- kwowledge of windows servers
- knowledge of microsoft active directory administration skills
- knowledge of microsoft exchange
- knowledge of network patching, witches and wireless installations
- ability to work effectively as a member of a larger team
if you are interested in this position, apply below or contact Daniel on 087-4392889 to find out more