• Directs and coordinates fabrication, installation, operation, application, maintenance, and repair of mechanical or electromechanical machines, equipment, tools, engines and systems.
• Ensures that quality levels and industry standards are maintained or improved in the manufacturing process.
• Establish resource requirements and material flow using industrial engineering techniques and internal company standards.
• Oversees installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
• Evaluates mechanical products to determine their cost effectiveness and efficiency.
• always practicing good teamwork in support of the day-to-day operating requirements, and in pursuit of achieving the business targets
• Providing technical leadership on all product and process issues.
• Responsibility for projects (value stream and cross functional) as assigned by the company.
• Degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, Science, or equivalent technical experience is required.
• Proven Project Management skills through the delivery of business-critical projects.
• Has 2-4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage to deadlines.
• Strong communication and influencing skills with both internal and external agents.
• Knowledge of ISO & FDA compliance