Our client, a company based in Leitrim, are currently looking for a part qualified accountant to join their expanding team. This position is initially a contract position with a strong possibility of it becoming a permanent role.
• Budgets & Forecasts – support with the preparation and presentation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts.
• Business Partnering - working closely with and supporting all functions and non-finance individuals to interpret figures / reports and make recommendations on how to improve the reporting moving forwards to make information accessible to all.
• Reporting – Responsible for regular KPI reporting (Operationally driven) to provide information to relevant stakeholders and will present information and reports in weekly / monthly / quarterly functional meetings.
• Capex – support local sites coordinating the Capex process to include validation of initial business cases, monthly capex forecasting and post project completion appraisals.
• Inventory Counts and OSMI Reviews – coordination of inventory counts & OSMI reviews to ensure compliance to internal controls
Requirements & Qualifications
• CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent, part qualified and studying towards full certification.
• Minimum 3 years accounts experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrable experience working with non-finance staff in a Business Partner type role.
If you are interested in the position, please apply below or contact Daniel on 087-4392889 to find out more.