Our client is one of the largest building contractors in Ireland who engages in large construction & maintenance projects.
Due to continued growth and expansion they now have a requirement for a Project Manager to work between base of Mohill area Co. Leitrim and also work nationwide.
The position is Full Time Permanent.
The individual will need to demonstrate their abilities/experience for running large projects.
Must be competent in Health & Safety, Programming Schedules, Dealing with Clients and directing Labour.
The ideal candidate will have:
· 3rd Level Qualification in Construction Management / Engineering or similar
· Main contractors experience
· Computer literate
· Minimum of 6-7 years + site / project management experience, 3-4 of which shall be at Project Manager level
· Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective
· A strong motivational attitude combined with keen managerial skills coupled with strong commercial awareness are essential requirements
· Excellent people management and client skills
· Excellent reference and good track record in the industry
· Excellent verbal, written and computer skills
· Strong experience in the pricing analysis of a project along with required materials needed.
· This position has an immediate start with a leading Construction and Maintenance contractor
· Full time permanent position
Salary Negotiable and attractive package on offer.