Our client is a large Food Manufacturing and are currently looking to hire a new Reliability Engineer, you will provide technical expertise and guidance on reliability within the manufacturing industry. In your new role, you will promote continuous improvement and reliability excellence through our MEP programme while supporting the maintenance management team in delivering on-site objectives.
- As Reliability engineer, you will support the sites Maintenance Excellence Program (MEP) by providing weekly & monthly reports and on targeting critical equipment assets for optimization and continuous improvement activities.
- You will guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety systems
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and apply knowledge in methods and processes to prevent or reduce the likelihood of frequency of failures in site systems.
- You will analyze failure history to determine the reliability characteristics of key systems, and from this analysis develop long term solutions to reoccurring issues.
- We believe in collaboration so in this role you will engage with project engineering to review maintenance and installation plans for new equipment.
- Provide reliability and maintainability specifications for changes, to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
- You will define an approach to risk management that will anticipate reliability related and non-reliability related risks that could have adverse operational impact.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Strong IT Skills, and proficient in the use of computer-based Maintenance Management system
- Previous demonstrated knowledge and experience of six sigma methodology would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are required, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Detailed evaluation of a number of viable solutions to each problem at a time, requires proven problem-solving skills under pressure.
- Requires innovative thinking, where new and untested solutions are proposed, demonstrated and implemented on a regular basis.
- Requires a high level of attention to detail and mental concentration, to ensure accuracy and total compliance with procedures at all times.
- Compliance and commitment to quality and maintaining a high standard of work at all times;
- Be results driven striving to meet all targets and metric standards as set by site/department and division leaders.
- Demonstrate highest levels of integrity and strong work ethic.