Our client is looking for a Site Engineer to join an already talented team. A really good opportunity to join a great company, gain exposure to large scale projects and excel your career.
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Managing, monitoring, and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Management and co-ordination of health and safety matters on site.
- Quality management and BCAR co-ordination.
- Degree qualified in Engineering (Civil/ Structural)
- 4+ years' experience as a Site Engineer on high rise projects with either a Developer and/or Main Contractor
- Strong setting out experience- e.g. AutoCad, Total Station, GPS etc.
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Excellent IT skills
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attentive to detail, and a methodical nature