Our client is one of the leading construction contractors in Ireland. We are currently looking for a Site Engineer/Setting Out Engineer for a full-time permanent position in Bray, Co. Wicklow.
· Attending meetings with various authorities
· The ideal candidate will be competent in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, to include total station, GPS, and laser level.
· Experience in setting out.
· Management of programme
· Mobilising sub-contractors to site
· Site supervision of various trades and contractors
· The successful candidate should also be competent using Microsoft word, excel and outlook and be good with paperwork.
· Good Health and Safety management and plans
· Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
· Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
· Overseeing quality control measures on the site
· Liaising with subcontractors, clients, and other professional staff
· Site Engineering background and working on large construction projects would be a massive advantage
A minimum of over 2-3 years’ experience as a Site Engineer/Setting Out Engineer is essential for this position.
Immediate start. Full-time permanent position. Salary NOE.
Job Type: Permanent