Dublin City Centre
As Site Engineer you will report to the Senior Engineer, have proven experience of project delivery ensuring safe and efficient construction methods are utilised.
Ability to manage and motivate, chasing the Design Team for timely details, assist with quantifying progress and comparing as-built construction to design drawings and overlaying on CAD to identify any discrepancies in order to provide solutions.
Previous employment with main contractors, developers or large specialist subcontractors in Ireland, UK will be considered.
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Comparing as-built drawings to design drawings to identify discrepancies and overlaying on CAD.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors / general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaising with client’s representatives / Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of Quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Engineering Degree / Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM / Total Station/CAD
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience on construction sites.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license